michaela. eighteen. sydney.

I like wasting my time with comics, movies, books, messy nights, festivals, looking at the night sky, period/costume dramas, fangirling hard, wanting to be Zooey Deschanel, sleeping in on cloudy days and being a hopeless romantic but denying I ever admitted to it.

I hope you enjoy perusing my poorly written ramblings below.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Songs of the moment;


1. Walking Disasters - The Wombats
"If these words won't drop from your lips, I will be your freudian slip"

2. Hearts a Mess - Gotye
"Let me occupy your mind, as you do mine"

3. Fixed at Zero - Versaemerge
"There's a vulture on my shoulder, and he's telling me to give in"

4. Nasty Habits - You Me At Six
"You're the best kept secret, rolling off my tongue"

5. Euphoria, Take My Hand - Glasvegas
"Heartbreak, I'm not holding your hand anymore"

6. Techno Fan - The Wombats
"The lasers fill our minds with empty plans"

7. Mrs Actually - The Like
"We'll travel to the sky, but you leave me behind"

And my favourite lines from each one. I know these aren't actually songs of the moment, as in the general nowish moment, as they aren't all recent songs. But I'm having a phase for them all right now.
Anyone got any good music suggestions? Nothing shit please, although I do admit Versaemerge borders on being not exactly very quality - but I like them OKAY?

Also, can I just say, how fucking brilliant The Wombats are. God. Fuck. So good.

Anyway, time for study/vomit.


Me and friends being cows or bulls or something whack at Groovin the Moo 2011 in Canberra. What the fuck are we doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment