michaela. eighteen. sydney.

I like wasting my time with comics, movies, books, messy nights, festivals, looking at the night sky, period/costume dramas, fangirling hard, wanting to be Zooey Deschanel, sleeping in on cloudy days and being a hopeless romantic but denying I ever admitted to it.

I hope you enjoy perusing my poorly written ramblings below.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Must love dogs.



















This is Lulu. She's the little doggie of some friends of ours who are letting us take care of her for the weekend.
She sleeps on my bed - it's like having a miniature hot water bottle that is kind of alive.
This picture doesn't do her justice. She is so gorgeous.
Anyway. This isn't very interesting. I just thought everyone could appreciate how darn adorable she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment